As a testament to our service and customer loyalty, we were approached by an existing client in the medical field to discuss a new product idea. Their confidence in D&H's ingenuity and capability, led to the new Prone Cart!
The Prone Cart is designed for those with pressure ulcers, burns, or other injuries requiring restriction to the prone position. Designed for safety, comfort and convenience, the Prone Cart offers users independence with increased mobility. Moving throughout the hospital and home, or enjoying the outdoors, now becomes an option. The user-driven Prone Cart allows for upper body motion that may help build endurance and stamina.
• Steel tube construction
• Industrial grade swivel caster wheels
• Cart weighs only 99 lbs
• 350 lb capacity
• Adjustable cart length
• Adjustable torso lifts
• Adjustable Leg restraint
• Bucket platform prevents sliding or rolling off the cart
• Two locking wheels
• Adjustable safety mirrors
• Adjustable tabletop
• Storage Compartment for personal belongings
• Adjustable arm rests
• Rubber coated push-rims for gripping.
• Flame retardant, anti bacterial vinyl cover is stain resistant and easy to clean.
• Safety belt and foot restraints are easily removable and machine washable.
Looking for a brochure?
Want to see how the D&H Prone Cart compares?